Do the Math

HAPPY 4TH MONTHSARY, HONEY!

THANK YOU...

  • for being patient with the long drive from your house/school to my place;
  • for practicing "defensive driving" when I'm with you;
  • for sharing interesting "do you know that according to our law…" trivias with me;
  • for letting me try all of your favorite foods (from UP's isaw and Mang Jimmy's sisig to Chateau Verde's pasta dishes);
  • for making each movie date, food trip, and Starbucks moments worth the while;
  • for introducing me to your "brods" and still paying attention to me when we're with them;
  • for adjusting to our time difference now and staying-up late just to have a conversation with me;
  • for putting the movie that you're watching on pause when I need to talk to you;
  • for spending lunch break at your desk, so that we can chat;
  • for keeping me calm and helping me troubleshoot my computer when I thought I've lost all my files;
  • for teaching me how to do "techy" stuffs "the more correct way" (according to you :p);
  • for sharing your music with me and sending me MP3 files all the time;
  • for making me experience your type of reading by giving/lending me a copy of your favorite books;
  • for doing all these not because you "have" to, but because you "want" to; and
  • for the countless other thoughtful things that just failed to cross my mind right this very moment. :)

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 Not Just A Box Of Chocolates

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP