Breather

High CPU utilization and out of memory!?! There are too many things on my mind that like a computer, it just seems to hang sometimes. I’m leaving for Singapore on the 20th and there’s still a lot to organize – my company car loan, my resignation clearance, my luggage, my finances, my despedida meeting with friends, etc. etc. etc. There’s no enough space for my to do’s, but there sure is space for some anxiety and of course, sadness. In fact, I actually feel like my processor has allotted a lot of memory for those two things. I’m going to miss home. I guess from here on, I just need to constantly remind myself why I am doing this. Everything’s gonna be alright. This is a blessing. This isn’t a curse. And I know that the BIG MAN up there will give me the strength to make things happen. We’re in this together, totally in this together.

 gmirage  – (July 15, 2008 at 10:11 PM)  

Leah, how are you coping there? Im sure naman magenjoy ka, teka tag muna kita: some questions lang to answer.

http://mirageasusual.blogspot.com/2008/07/random-questions.html ;-) Thanks in advance!

Leah  – (August 31, 2008 at 10:23 PM)  

Hi G,

So far, so good. Medyo nakaka-adjust naman na. Enjoy minsan, pero naho-homesick pa din madalas. Sa una lang siguro ito.

Thanks for the tag. Balikan kita...

Cheers,
Leah

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 Not Just A Box Of Chocolates

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP