Patience is a virtue…

…that, I think, I am beginning to lose! :(

I probably should be internalizing my Friendster horoscope for today --


I am anxiously waiting for my new employment contract. My HR contact said that they are just getting the final approval for the compensation package. I am sooo bored. I want to start working already. It’s been a week of no work for me now. I guess I should be seeing this whole situation as something that’s similar to just taking a vacation, but I can’t. Well, you see, I am technically considered “unemployed” until I sign that contract! Argh!

Oopps, sorry, this is supposed to be a happy blog. Hmmm… Okay, here’s the thing -- I’m not really sad, just anxious and super bored! Does that make any sense? Hmmm… I think it does. Whatever... Oh well, I should probably be doing something worthwhile. Okay, I’ll start reading a new book soon. I’ll cook dinner in a while. And maybe, I can do clean house too. Erwin should be done working by the time I finish doing all that. Maybe we can meet-up for movie or coffee.

*sigh* I really sound bored. Yeah, I am bored, really really really bored. *sigh*

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 Not Just A Box Of Chocolates

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP