Some Short Stories

My friend, Lynda (a UP Diliman - M.A. Media Studies Major in Journalism student), created a collection of some of my Filipino short stories for her school project. She was able to gather 13 of the stories that I’ve written back when I was still with UST’s The Varsitarian. She gave me a soft copy of the project and although I haven’t really looked at the collection yet, I’m posting it for those who might be interested in reading an ex-future-writer’s literary (in its own right) pieces – ;)

If clicking on the image does not work, the file can also be downloaded @ http://www.savefile.com/files/787381. Enjoy reading! Thanks Lynda for the copy and congratulations for the UNO! :)

descovrir  – (June 8, 2007 at 1:49 AM)  

tangkad! haha, ni-post mo na pala - good, balak ko rin nga once in public viewing na blog ko. ipapaalam ko nga sana sa iyo para maka-attract ka na ng would-be publishers, hehe. muli, salamat ha?

Leah  – (June 8, 2007 at 2:09 AM)  

lindol! sige, post lang nang post... thanks din! :)

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 Not Just A Box Of Chocolates

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP