Top Three “I DON’T LIKE” Things

  1. I don’t like people who love to talk, but don’t know how to listen. "Give and take" is a key thing and it's very impolite to cut people when they're talking. Listening seems to be a weakness of people who “think” that they are extremely intelligent. I guess they just feel like they know it all, so they just won’t/don’t listen and that’s just so wrong. Even the most intelligent person in the world should listen to other people. No one is a master of everything. There will always be something that you don’t know and listening (really listening) might just be the key to learning it.

  2. I don’t like people who don’t know how to say “THANK YOU.” When someone does something for you, it’s either (a) they are just being nice and kind or (b) they owe you that something. Needless to say, “THANK YOU” should be said to nice and kind people. But guess what? People who give you what they owe you deserve a “THANK YOU” too. Why? I think people always have a choice, so be thankful every time somebody chooses to be responsible in giving you what is rightfully yours. I don’t think more analysis is needed here. “THANK YOU” is very easy to utter and it wouldn’t hurt saying it.

  3. I don’t like people who rant about things. Hmmm… I think I just did that through this entry. Haha! I guess the tip here is that if you feel like ranting about things or people, get a pen and paper or open your computer and start writing or typing your rantings/angst. Spare other people from negativity! At least, if you write everything down, you still get to release your thoughts and emotions. And if you decide to post what you’ve written somewhere (in a blog or something), you don’t force people to hear you out by giving them a choice -- they can choose to read or not read what you’ve written. Hey, I think you've just chosen to “listen” to my thoughts! Thank you. Stay positive, okay? (*wink!)

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 Not Just A Box Of Chocolates

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP